Saturday, May 12, 2007

Classic Communities at Evandale

My husband and I visisted Class Communities at Evandale today. It is a site with new townhomes and single family homes in Mountain View, right off of the 101. I was originally worried about the location, but I have to say, the townhouse model was quite nice and the price seemed very reasonable.

The model was 3 stories, with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The bedrooms were on the smaller size, but there are 3 which is great! The best part was the 2nd story which contained a living room and huge kitchen area, with an island in the middle. The living room had 16 foot cielings and tons of light. Much more light than I've seen at other complexes with units selling for similar prices (mid 700's). The units were very cute on the oustide too. There is also a little park in the middle of the complex which is quite nice.

Here is a link:
http://www.classiccommunities.net

No comments:

Post a Comment